PLEASE NOTE: Fully residential fees are shown inclusive of VAT as a Tour Operators Margin Scheme supply
ARC Training is now an Approved Learning Provider for the Armed Forces Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC)
Forthcoming Regional Courses
Security Coordiantion & Management
On-site training provides a very cost-effective alternative to open course attendance, with the added bonus that programmes can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
Programmes can be selected from the ARC Training course list, they can be a combination of parts of different programmes, or they can be entirely bespoke.
Examples of on-site training we have recently conducted for clients include:
- Security risk management workshop for global and regional security advisors of one of the world's biggest oil companies
- Security awareness training for security focal points (those for whom security is one of a number of responsibilities) of another of the world's biggest oil companies
- Mail room security (with emphasis on explosive devices and mail-borne pathogens) for a UK government agency
- Maritime security for a Middle Eastern oil and gas client
- Security and terrorism awareness for the top management team of a major Russian critical national infrastructure joint venture
- Protection against Explosive Devices for many clients
- Investigations training for the civil service of a SE Asian country
- General security management training for several clients
- Security surveying and design training (to establish within a region a pool of "peer" security surveyors) for several clients
- Hotel security and bomb awareness training for several international brands
- Crisis management exercises for corporate crisis management teams
- A security management exercise for worldwide security focal points of a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Fraud investigation training for one of the UK 's best known consumer data companies
- Security awareness training for staff at the data centre of one of the world's biggest banks
If you would like to discuss a requirement please contact Janet Ward.